Have you or someone you love recently been injured in an accident and you are unsure how to get the compensation you deserve? Are medical bills coming in quicker than you can keep up with while you are unable to work due to your injury? Working with an experienced personal injury attorney can help you while you seek compensation.
Our law group specializes in personal injury cases. Working with experienced attorney, Lanease Fuller, can give you peace of mind and help you win your case.
How Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help Your Claim
- A personal injury lawyer can handle take on the important stuff: Personal injury claims are often difficult. The burden of proof lies with the injured party and they must provide strong evidence. This can include but is not limited to medical records, accident reports, photographs, and eyewitness statements. Gathering the relevant information is difficult, especially for those who have recently been injured. A personal injury attorney knows what it takes to build a strong claim and can do all of the important so that you can focus on what matters most, healing.
- Injury attorneys are familiar with predatory insurance companies: Insurance claims adjusters are not your friend. They are trained to use bully tactics to deny or minimize the amount of compensation you receive. A seasoned personal injury attorney knows all of these strategies and can help ensure that you are not manipulated into getting less than what you deserve. They will guide you every step of the way to help you avoid common errors that can impact your settlement.
- An experienced lawyer can avoid common mistakes: Personal injury claims can be greatly affected by small errors and common mistakes. You cannot afford to miss a deadlines or accidentally give more information that you intend. A personal injury lawyer can protect you from these mistakes so that your case is not negatively affected.
- Personal injury attorneys know what your case is worth: Insurance companies are aware that a claimant who is working with an attorney is less likely to accept the minimum offer. That makes them more inclined to provide you with a fair offer in the beginning, which then can be negotiated further.
When to Hire an Injury Lawyer
- Your accident resulted in serious injuries or someone’s death.
- You or your family have been emotionally impacted by your injuries.
- The accident led to temporary or personal disability.
- You have missed work due to your injury.
- You are unsure of the full extent of your losses.
- You are concerned that the insurer’s settlement offer will not cover your losses.
Attorney Fuller is a seasoned attorney with nearly three decades of experience representing a wide range of clients. This includes individuals who have suffered an injury due to another’s actions, individuals facing criminal charges, those who have been arrested for DWI, individuals who have found themselves in a civil litigation dispute, and those looking for legal guidance in business.
After filling out a client intake form, Attorney Lanease D. Fuller will take appropriate action in your case to help you get the results you are looking. This includes but not limited to gathering evidence, going to trial, and earning a settlement that is appropriate for your specific situation. Reach out to us today to take the first step towards settling your case.
LANEASE D. FULLER
4615 S. Frwy St. 820
Houston, TX 77051