Filing a personal injury claim can be complex to take on by yourself. When you work with a Houston personal injury attorney, you are getting legal representation you can count on to ensure the at-fault party is being held responsible for their actions. Our legal team works with you to ensure you are able to recover the money you need to handle your medical care and other related expenses. If you have sustained an injury due to someone else’s negligence, reach out to our personal injury law firm today.
Most Common Personal Injury Cases
There are many different reasons someone may find themselves in the middle of a personal injury case. Listed below are some of the main situations you may find worthy of hiring a personal injury attorney:
- Car Accident Injury: The most common type of personal injury case we see are those related to injuries sustained in an automobile accident. If an individual is injured as a result of a car accident that was not their fault, they may be eligible for financial compensation. Working with a personal injury attorney can help them to recover a fair amount of compensation in their case. Attorney Lanease Fuller is experienced with communicating directly to insurance adjusters to get the best possible outcome for her clients.
- Medical Malpractice: We turn to physicians and medical facilities to help us get better and correct issues we are having. Unfortunately, in some cases, the medical treatment we seek ends up leaving us in a worse position than when we first looked for care. If a doctor or someone else in a medical facility has been negligent or provided inappropriate treatment to you, that has resulted in an injury, you may have a personal injury case. Reach out to our team right away to learn more about the steps you can take to recover compensation.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: Individuals that have been injured due to a slip and fall on public or private property may be eligible for compensation. Slip and fall personal injury cases will depend on the safety of the environment—an injured person’s case is strengthened if the property was unreasonably or unexpectedly dangerous to others. Proving this on your own may be difficult. Working with an experienced personal injury attorney can help you to navigate even the most complex of slip and fall cases. We advocate for our clients to ensure they are getting the compensation they deserve.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death claims are filed when the death of an individual is a direct result of the negligence of someone else. For example, if a person died as a result of an accident in an unmarked construction site, then his or her family may be entitled to compensation.
- Commercial Vehicle and Truck Accidents: Unlike regular car accident cases, commercial vehicle and truck accidents occur between an individual and someone that represents a business. These cases can be much more difficult to handle on your own, as the company involved in the accident will likely have more resources at their disposal for defending themselves in court. Working with an experienced commercial vehicle accident attorney can ensure you are getting the compensation you deserve.
What Is The Point of a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
While no amount of money can reverse the pain and suffering an individual experiences whenever they are injured, financial compensation can help to tackle some of the immediate and future expenses that occur as a result. For instance, medical bills, property damage, loss of wages, physical therapy, medical equipment, and money for the discomfort and misery you have endured.
Quantifying how much money you are owed following an injury can be difficult to do on your own. When you work with an experienced Houston personal injury lawyer, you will not have to come up with this figure on your own. Our team is experienced when it comes to communicating with insurance companies and recovering fair compensation for our clients.
Free Consultation With A Houston Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or someone you love has been injured and is seeking financial compensation following an accident, our team wants to hear from you. We work with individuals that have sustained an injury as the result of another person or entity’s reckless or negligent behaviors. Our team is familiar with what goes into proving fault in personal injury cases and will work with you every step of the way to ensure you are getting the money you deserve.
Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Houston, Texas
Attorney Fuller is a seasoned attorney with nearly three decades of experience representing a wide range of clients. This includes individuals who have suffered an injury due to another’s actions, individuals facing criminal charges, those who have been arrested for DWI, individuals who have found themselves in a civil litigation dispute, and those looking for legal guidance in business.
After filling out a client intake form, Attorney Lanease D. Fuller will take appropriate action in your case to help you get the results you are looking for. This includes but not limited to gathering evidence, going to trial, and earning a settlement that is appropriate for your specific situation. Reach out to us today to take the first step towards settling your case.
LANEASE D. FULLER LAW
4615 S. Frwy St. 820
Houston, TX 77051